For those of you who are interested in living a healthy lifestyle and would like to have a few more information outlets, I have gathered up some links for you guys to check out.
1. Health in Life This is a great blog that includes a variety of information such as anti-aging, men’s health, mental health, recipes, hair care, nutrition, dieting tips, and skin care. The site is very well-organized and includes a list of reference info.
2. Healthy Recipes For those of you who have read my “Basics for abs” post, you know that you will never see your hard work paid off unless you shed the weight. This is a great site that offers recipes from A-W including vegetarian, southern, quick and easy, and desert recipes. The blog also keeps updated on cook book reviews.
3. Nature Source This web blog is a great information source for organic and herbal supplements. Health information is offered for women, men, children, pets, skin care and sports. This is a great blog for those interested in an organic lifestyle.
4. Nutrition data This blog is much more broad. It covers all of the ideas in my own blog. There are fitness tips and diets featured by Jillian Michaels here and other information on health and happiness, beauty, style, food and diets, and fitness.
5. Organic authority This is a great blog and informational site for anyone interested in going organic. There are recipes, and gardening tips. The site also offers tips for green living and information about the enviornment and political action.
6. Smooth Fitness This is a great blog for those of you who are more interested in the exercise part of my blog. This site offers tips for seniors, training and fitness , and marathons along with information about treadmills and ellipticals.
7. The workout Blog This one is mostly about weight training and diets. There is also some information listed about cardio, yoga, and groth hormones.
8. WebMd This is more of a professional blog including information on pregnancy and parenting, drugs and supplements, healthy recipes, and updated health news.
9. Mark’s daily apple This one is a little different, it’s about primal living in the modern world. There are events for seminars and appearances listeed and success stories for motivation.
10. Going Green This blog moreso relates to the organic aspect of my healthy living blog. Part of going organic is definitely taking care of the environment. This site talks about safe cleaning products, world and national environmental news, politcal enviornmental news, and links to other greats blogs dedicated to going green.